Monday, June 4, 2012

Eating allergy free

Good afternoon allergy sufferers.. Yes I know it has been a while but I am back and I'm here to stay. Wow!!! allergy season is in full bloom hopefully your taking your supplements and if need be your medication to at least get some relief. I am going to dedicate this blog to putting delicious allergy free recipes on a regular basis and I guarantee that they will be full of flavor. My goal is to do a live video for you to be able to follow step by step cooking in the kitchen. Be back tomorrow and enjoy today's recipe.

Honey Mustard Chicken/Pork Marinade 

 

I love that this recipe uses ingredients I keep on hand. The meat doesn’t need to marinade very long, making it ideal for last minute company.  The flavor is absolutely wonderful  so enjoy and have fun eating allergy free. Make sure you grill extra to top a salad for tomorrow’s lunch! This makes enough marinade for 1 pound of chicken breasts. I would double or triple marinade recipe and freeze it for future use

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup Honey
  • 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
  • 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
  • 1/2 tsp Salt

Directions:
1. Blend ingredients.
2. Marinade meat for at least 30 minutes.
3. Grill or bake as usual.

 



 

No comments: